J&R Tours continuously seeks Employees with Positive Attitudes and Great Customer Service Skills!
J&R Tours is a drug free work place with both pre-employment and random testing. Reference and background investigations will also be conducted as part of our pre-employment process.
Part Time Positions available:
- Part Time Receptionist -with customer service experience and flexible hours
- Part Time Janitors - High Level cleaning experience for 2 buildings, work inside and outside
- Part Time Detailers for Buses - Must have valid drivers license with clean record
- Part Time New Car Lot Jockey- Must have valid drivers license with clean record
- Part Time Service Porter /Cleaner - Must have valid drivers license with clean record
- Part Time Service Express Lube Technicians - Must have Quick Lube (oil change) experience, valid drivers license with clean record
Part Time positions report to:
80 Edison Avenue Mount Vernon, NY 10550
to fill out application in person.
Full Time Positions available:
- Diesel Technicians - Looking for a Technician with MCI motorcoach experience
Must have minimum 2 years experience Pay commensurate with experience with Co-pay Medical, Dental, Simple IRA offered
- Work with shop foremen and dispatcher in order to ensure customer's needs are met
Work with great attitude, willing to work any shift and change shifts if needed to cover others vacation, etc.
- Use fleet maintenance computer program to enter all work and parts
- Diagnose Repair and Service of motorcoaches, other equipment and customer vehicles.
- Troubleshoot engine and transmission systems; adjust, repair, replace and/or service as needed.
- Troubleshoot brake/hydraulic air systems; adjust, repair, replace and/or service as needed.
- Troubleshoot electronic/electrical systems; adjust, repair, replace and/or service as needed.
- Troubleshoot AC systems; adjust, repair, replace and/or service as needed.
- Troubleshoot, adjust, repair, replace and/or service any system or part on vehicles as required for job completion.
- Posses own tools and lock box, have ability to multi task moving from one job to another with minimum delay.
- Must have the ability to perform minor cutting and welding repairs (Certified welder is a plus).
- Maintain a clean shop and work area.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Knowledge of NYS DOT out of service criteria to successfully complete semi-annual inspections on vehicles.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Must have previous working experience in the truck/bus industry with experience on brakes, air brakes, electrical, hydraulic, Cummins Diesel, Detroit Diesel and Allison transmission
- 5 years minimum mechanic experience
- Current drivers license and clean MVR with a CDL w/"P" endorsement
Full Time Positions.
Please email resume with references to email@example.com
A Manager will contact you to schedule your interview.